Mad for Reefer Madness!

2
Song on Repeat in my iPod...because I just found that feature...Pussycat Dolls-Halo

It's been a crazy past couple of weeks.

Work-our evil District Manager is threatening to fire my boss! Which is SO not cool because he's been with the company for like a million years and comes in EVERY SINGLE DAY. Like seriously he's there everyday. I don't know anyone who is more dedicated to that company. If evil biatch lady does get her way, our store is planning a massive walk out 70's style, complete with hip huggers and flowers in the barrels of the AK-47's at our faces. You know...if they bring AK-47's. (Doesn't even know if there were AK-47's in the 70's....)

Fun-HA! That's funny....But I've done a lot of reading which is pretty great.
Books I've read in the last two weeks: City of Ashes, City of Glass, Evermore, Stargazer, and Howl's Moving Castle (Diana Wayne Jones is the shiz...even if I-after reading the book three times and watching the anime a million-STILL don't know what HMC is about...)

Got some more revising done. I'm on a never-ending quest to eliminate 'was' from my manuscript. Down with you 'to be' words! You may be awesome when learning a new language but you are like poison ivy to the written word.

School-It's the last week of classes and that means me=no time for having life. One away from my desk anyway. And apparently me having really bad grammar.

My friends are in the same boat so we decided to spend our last Saturday of sweet sweet freedom by supporting TU theatre and going to their production of Reefer Madness. I don't know if you've seen this but I recommend it if you enjoy the likes of Rocky Horror. It was GREAT. I applaud you TU theatre and I'll be there again next weekend. Assuming my brain hasn't exploded by then.

Gotta go get changed for ballet class. I'm pada-boo-raying myself to a new physique. Wish me luck!
Casey

2 comments:

  1. I searched for Howl's Moving Castle in the net and my guess was right. It was that anime film about a flying dark castle. Never thought that was based on a British novel.

    And by the way, you're taking ballet lessons?!?! *jealous*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you read it! Yay! The anime is way more wacked out than the book. lol The book makes a lot more sense to me, and I actually liked it a lot better, even though I watched the movie first. There are 2 more books with Sophie and Howl. I have yet to read them though. Now I'm on Memoirs of a Geisha, when I'm not designing my lil heart out. I'm sure you've read that already. :)

    I hope they don't fire your boss....that would suck! Someone was fired at my company today, very suddenly. Since there's only 4 of us...now 3, it was a bit of a shock. You should totally protest if they do it!

    ReplyDelete